3. When does tailgating start? NO Tailgating this year
2. What time does the show start? 5 PM
Due to COVID19 pandemic follow by the recommendations of the CDC, State & Local Officials, and your local health department, the ILDBT 2020 has been rescheduled for 04/17/2021.
This is a Rain or Shine Event!
Date: Saturday April 17, 2021
Time: Showtime 5pm
Location: Arkansas State Fairgrounds
Artists Line-up: Mr. Pokey, Jeff Floyd, J-Wonn, Kymyra, Sweet Angel, Akeem Kemp Band, Willie P, Mo B, Lady Trucker, and Clay T & Crew
All tickets purchased in 2020 will be honored on Saturday April 17, 2021.
For Additional information please call 888.684.9998
Frequently Asked Questions
We have rescheduled this event for April 17, 2021 and if you have already purchased your tickets they will still be valid for the new concert date.
1. When is the I Luv Da Blues Tour? Saturday, April 17, 2021
4. How much are Tickets?
6. Where is the location? Barton Coliseum
7. Can I bring my RV? Yes it's $50 hookups are additional cost
8. How much is VIP parking? $20
9. Where can I purchase tickets from?
-Ugly Mike's LR
-Uncle T’s LR
-The Record Rack (Pine Bluff)
-Butler's Furniture (Both Locations)
-Barton Coliseum Box Office
-Online at etix.com
_Online at Impacttickets.com
-Charge by Phone: 1.800.514.3849
10. Who is performing? Mr. Pokey, Jeff Flloyd, J Wonn, Sweet Angel, Kymyra, Lady Trucker, Willie P, Mo B, and Clay T. & Crew
*Line up subject to change.
11. If I have additional questions who can I contact? Blues@iluvdabluestour.com
12. Vendor opportunities available? Call us at 888-864-9998 *Food vendors not available at this time.
13. Can I bring chairs? General admission you can bring chairs, VIP will already have seating provided.
14. Can I bring tents? You will need to purchase a vendor space for your tent. These are $200 for 10x10 area.